2. Vivo Sonhando
3. Sweet Georgia Bright
4. Forest Flower
5. The Night Has A Thousand Eyes
6. Angel Eyes
9. Slow Hot Wind
10. And I Love Her
11. Stolen Moments
12. On A Clear Day
"A reasonably well known guitar player who 1 had worked with, approached me
about playing in my restaurant. I said Bud there are only 32 seats'. I can't
afford a band. Bud said…well let's try a few weeks and see what happens. Eight
years and two CDs later we've all enjoyed some of the best jazz around.
cannot express the honor I feel to have shared the gift of their music and their
friendship. I hope you enjoy this new CD as much as I've enjoyed these guys. I
hope they sell a million of them."
- Steve Scott, Owner, The Alley Cafe
Thank you to our families for their patience and understanding,
The Woods House Conservatory and Terry Mace for a place to record, and Analysis
Plus for guitar cables that sound pure and sweet.
Special thanks to the staff
and management of The Alley Cafe in Leavenworth, WA. And to Shakti's Restaurant
in Wenatchee, WA. Forgiving us their support, encouragement and a nice quiet
corner to play.
- Analysis Plus wire systems during the recording, mixing and mastering of
- Using a digital hard drive recorder with Apogee A to D and D to A converters
set at 24/96.
- An assortment of Neumann, CAD and PPA microphones were used with Class A
microphone preamps from True Audio, Presonus and FMR direct into the recorder.
- Mastering was done through an Amek analog console to an Alesis Master link
- 第一集弦霸好評如潮，第二集 (At the Wood Shed) 獲得美國知名發燒線材Analysis Plus wire